Profile: Cinnabar has been researching and writing about tea for several years. Her interest in tea practices is broad, ranging from cave-aged Chinese pu-erh to Japanese Gyokuro to Turkish Çay and beyond, with great focus on the specificity of each culture’s traditions. Of course she enjoys drinking tea as well!
Most recent posts by Cinnabar:
- Documentary on tea
- Happy new year!
- Camellia sinensis
- The Northwest Tea Festival is this weekend at Seattle Center
- My favorite tea?
- Experiencing 떡차, Korean Tteok-cha
- Bai Ji Guan Yancha Tian Xin Yan, Vicony Teas
- World Tea Expo, 2012
- Han Tea Ceremony at Seattle Chinese Garden
- San Francisco International Tea Festival, 2012